Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gong show...

That pretty much sums up my day today. It started at the bank...the banker was extremely nice but confused, scattered and kept repeating the same thing to me over and over. I appreciated his thoughtfulness, he only wanted to be thorough, but ugh. It got to be a little much. He was wearing his name badge upside down and I thought to myself, "that says it all", ha ha. Then I had to go register my car. I got pulled over the other day because apparently I was driving without registration...since SEPTEMBER! What?! How did that happen? Anyway, the police officer was nice enough to let me go with a warning. But he made sure to tell me I avoided a $230.00 ticket. Phew! Thank you Constable whoever you are! However, when I got to the registry, I had to pay for a few outstanding tickets as well as my registration, so I basically screwed myself anyway! I then spent the afternoon hunting down fabric and blanket binding for the carft I'm making...which is on the 'down low' until its done and sent! No sneak peeks here. It was actually exhausting trying to pick and choose the 'right' stuff but I came out a winner and I think its going to look great when its done. I'm exhausted and plan to get to bed early tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had to deal with the upside down name tag guy!

    ReplyDelete