Monday, July 25, 2011

I am blessed

I received THE nicest birthday card ever from a long time and dear friend. I have never, NEVER had someone write such beautiful words about me. It literally took my breath away. It was amazing to read these words. I feel like the most blessed person in the world. Powerful. I am honored to have her as a friend (and always have been) and look forward to rekindling the friendship over our next 40 years. Thank you Sarah...my fellow kick-ass-ass-kickin'-road-trippin'-fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants-Gemini-prairie-eyed-futant! "I like you a-lot" (it wouldn't be a proper post without a Dumb and Dumber quote!). Here's to more years ahead of adventure (that goes without saying) and love and laughter that only the two of us can share. I think its high time I get myself out to the coast, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment