Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back on Canadian Soil

Made it home last night and unpacked the UHaul trailer today. 4 days of travel. Its beautiful weather here...so cool and so green, a nice change from the desert sun and heat and shrubs (which I love equally). Uneventful trip including the border crossing. Always a good thing. Took a detour through Kalispell this time which was a good change of scenery. I know those roads far too well. Man, is it ever beautiful in that area. When I make or win my millions, I see a Montana cabin on the lake in my future. The Holiday Inn Express in Kalispell is a gem of a hotel if you ever need to make a stop in town. Thankfully, in Glacier National Park, we were not allowed to take 'the road to the sun' with the trailer like our GPS instructed. Made a u-turn at the gate which made me very happy! I'm not a fan of extreme mountain roads with severe drop offs. I've unpacked the UHaul and now that I have cooled off, I'm going to go drop it off and tootle around Cowtown. Get reacquainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment