Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ouch!

Had my second appt. for my second "fill" this morning. I'm now home, in pain, trying to find a comfortable position to sit or lay in but haven't found it yet. I actually took some aspirin so if you know me, you know that the pain is bad. It surprised me actually...I thought the worst part was over. I thought the first appt. would be the worst. The actiual fill felt a lot better today. I didn't really even feel pressure until the last 40cc's going in. But by the time I got home I was in a lot of pain. My entire left side and back (scapula area) ACHE and hurt.  It actually overtakes the entire left quadrant from the side to my sternum to below my ribs and just underneath my collarbone...and this time my back as well. It feels like broken ribs healing...badly bruised and sore. Any arm movement triggers it as well. Good news is that my surgeon said its going "really well" and things should go as planned. He guestimated another 2 fills and then we wait. Second surgery in June and it'll be done!

1 comment: