Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back on the right road

Well, the pizza was over rated, surprise surprise. And I did stay up all night on the couch with indigestion. Lesson learned. This morning I was craving grapefruit and the left over salad in the fridge, that was breakfast. And it was delicious! Its great to see that I really have transitioned into the veggie and raw life though. A reminder that I am making the right changes and feeding my body the right things so the cancer can't come back. I think I might head to the Farmer's Market on the weekend if its open this time of year. Wish I was feeling good enough to venture outside today but I'm not...I'm sick of feeling lousy! I cannot explain how excited I am to feel good every single day again.

1 comment:

  1. Feeling good every single day sounds good. By the time we all get together again for Melissa's we will have much to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete