Thursday, January 8, 2009

Venturing outside

Holy blizzard! This snow is crazy, non-stop but I like it. I just wish I could enjoy it more, still not feeling 100% but I AM going to venture to Planet Organic today for groceries. Today I decided I had the energy to get back to my 'to do' list...things I want to do but keep putting off. This includes going to a toning circle which only happens once a month but I love it and find it so therapeutic...I went once but I'm hooked and need to get back into it. It was one of few things that when I did it, I KNEW it was for me. Transforming. I've marked off all the dates on my calendar to help remind me. That and a few medical seminars, one guy coming from California to talk about the fact that you aren't your genes, good news, change is possible and we can reverse disease! MY goal for sure. Another on vitamin D...I'm on a new life path physically, emotionally and spiritually and really just 'green' at the moment but trying to dive in and create my new world and the new me. I'll really fit in living in NM now, I'm one of those whacky, out-there people now! Off to the store I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment