Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm alive!!!!

I was driving to Planet Organic today in this wild winter weather, and I felt good. I mean GOOOOOD. I turned up the radio and sang my heart out, celebrating how good and alive I feel!!!! Tonight we watched a movie that really resonated with me, "Things To Do". I am so ready to live my life over, start a soap box race in my neighborhood, do all the whacky things that come to mind and live life, have fun, and enjoy every moment. I feel like I could shout it from the rooftops. I feel lucky to have this new and maybe manic appreciation for life. We've all had those moments where suddenly and for no reason, we feel extreme bliss and happiness right? You just feel incredible, everything is alright, its the best you could feel. That's how I feel right now. I'm sure its just my body celebrating the goodness of recovering from chemo (finally a week later)...but this is also my new outlook on life.

2 comments: