Saturday, January 10, 2009

Planning

I can't seem to get my road trip to NM off my mind and the big move. It's what I have been waiting for all these years, to go 'home'. I can't quite start packing yet...even I'm not that impulsive, ha ha. But my mind has been planning and dreaming all morning as I clean house...what route will I take? What will I bring? What cool and funky place will I find to live in? Dreaming of the open spaces, sunny skies, the smells, the food, the culture. My heart and soul ache for it. The photo I posted is the little 'casita' I lived in...in Santa Fe. I've also been planning a little mountain getaway in Banff perhaps...a nice hotel, a room with a fireplace, the hot springs...I'm needing some 'me' time again, some solitude and pampering. Maybe a little shopping on Main Street...so far 2009 is all about planning! As I re-read this before posting...I find my passion for the road eerily similar to that of my bio dad.

2 comments:

  1. I've thought that about you as well! On the road again...eewww willie nelson just popped into my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has nothing to do with our Blogs but too lazy to email you and am already here..
    Do you eat yogurt? I know you have a crockpot but did you know you can MAKE yogurt in a crockpot?!!! Check the crockpot blog.

    ReplyDelete