Monday, January 12, 2009

Second Hand

Went shopping today at Value Village, I love second hand shopping but you need to be in the mood...and today I was. Dropped the dog off at 'daycare' and then realized I was close to a 'VV'. Found a few 'scores' which are now in the wash. I had committed to start buying only organic or recycled clothing last year and I'm living up to that goal in 2009. Organic clothing is pretty pricey so I'm thinking I'll be spending a lot of time at second hand stores instead. I'm planning to go through my entire closet tonight or tomorrow and get rid of everything I don't wear...down size. And, also in preparation of packing light for New Mexico.

3 comments:

  1. Did you happen to buy black pants, Club monaco brand? Just checking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...possible sista vibe? I bought green pants, Old Navy and a few other things. Light Columbia ski jacket and a few shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was 2nd hand shopping that day too.

    ReplyDelete