Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brainstorm

So tonight I'm watching TV and see a commercial for Petro Canada and Olympic drinking glasses. They cost $3.99 per glass and the money supports Canadian athletes. This got me thinking. Since I'm buying most stuff 'recycled' (like clothing)...and I have a phobia about buying some things second hand (like pillows, sheets, etc.)...I've decided that when I have to buy something new, I'll try and make sure it supports a cause. I think I might go buy 6 Olympic glasses tomorrow to take with me to my new home in New Mexico. I'll just stash them with the other stuff I'm panning to take in the meantime. It'll be my first attempt at following through on this new idea of mine. And since I can't be athletic right now, why not support those who can!

No comments:

Post a Comment