Monday, January 5, 2009

Lightening up

I've been obsessing about lightening up my blog site...The black contrast was uber cool but not how I'm feeling on the inside. I feel light and want my life to be light. Feels good to brighten up the place, phew! A relief actually. Thoughts of the road kept my mind off of feeling overly nauseous all morning while laying bed...I basically drove myself all around New Mexico to my favorite places. I've also started to plan what to pack again, a good sign...that means its not that far away now. And since I'm on the 'eco' and 'green' kick as of last year (I even had a green built home all lined up to rent in NM) I'm now planning to scout out eco bedding and other earth friendly home products to take with me...it might be easy to find in Santa Fe, but where I'm going, I think it's better to come prepared with it! My sista in suburbia would be proud.

1 comment:

  1. I can't keep up because you are soaring! Good for you. I think you are one AMAZING chick.

    ReplyDelete