Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ten thousand bugs in my HOUSE

Aaaaaaaagh!!!! I am losing what little tolerance I had for finding and dealing with bugs IN my 'house'. This little closet I'm living in is frustrating enough and I was really trying to keep an open mind about it. But...since day one I have been finding bugs and I am getting creeped out more and more every time I find one. Mucho spiders and as long as they're not black widows, I have been semi-OK with them...although not great. Then it was the 2 big and black cockroaches, then the brown one...all which I seemed to find in the middle of the night and then couldn't get back to sleep due to the eerie visions I had of spraying them with raid and watching them jump and flinch and die...then the clean up...then wondering if there were more that would crawl on me as I slept. I'm getting the 'willies' just talking about this but I have to let it out. Last night I found what I think was an earwig, it was a long centipede looking thing with 'pinchers' on its back end...I discovered it crawling and writhing around on my bathroom sink and hiding under a toothpaste squeezer...GROSS. I left it. I walked away. I am out of coping skills. I got in late tonight and it was dark as I tried to unlock the front door, at times the security light would go on but it lasts for mere seconds...I couldn't seem to get the door open and felt moths hitting me and dropping onto me and I was jumping and screaming as they did. Moths. I have sunk to this level, scared of moths...this is what I mean, I have NO tolerance left. The bugs have worn me down, they have won. I feel like things are crawling on me all the time, I feel creepy crawlies on my head, my legs and I'm always rubbing or brishing these invisible bugs off of myself...I know, you're thinking 'psych ward'. Oh yeah, I am almost there people. Monday. I'm calling a property rental company and starting a dedicated search for a bigger, CLEANER, and bug free home to rent. Oh my god, I think there is something crawling on me, I'm not kidding.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds horrible! Hoping you find a bug free home soon.

    ReplyDelete