Sunday, August 2, 2009

MUCH better, I'm feeling much better now that I'm in this new house...what a difference. Its been a busy weekend moving, but thankfully, when you previously downsized to live in a small cave, it was the easiest move to date. Small silver lining. Very small. I can't say everything is 100% rosy again but I can say my spirits have shifted up a notch, good start. Tired from the unpacking and there is still more to do...work already again tomorrow...really? I would love to not work...I keep imagining how great it would be if I could just hang out and decorate the house, paint, work in the yard...and somehow have money coming in at the same time. There are ways to have that, yes...but that's not how I roll. Kiva seems happier as well. This place is bright and bigger and open and the yard is great for romping. Although, miss Kiva jumped to the top of the 6 foot concrete fence today and seriously debated jumping into the neighbour's yard to meet their barky pitbull. I don't know if it was my frantic and panicked pounding on the window and shouting that brought her back or Kiva's personal decision. I am just glad she didn't jump over. New house rules, Kiva is only allowed in the yard with her person present. What a day. Time to kick my feet up and early to bed. I so wish there was a long weekend coming up. If I was in Canada, I wouldn't be wishing! Oh, I just have to add...for whatever reason I'm back here in the four corners and not in Albuquerque or Santa Fe, I AM learning that its not the 'where' as much as the 'who'...I am starting to 'get' that concept. Mind you, maybe if I was in ABQ or Santa Fe, things would be different. I guess I just go with the flow for now and see what my gut tells me to do next. I think its telling me to go to Dairy Queen...mmhmm, it IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment