Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Aaachoo!

Well, I AM still happy about the fact that I caught a cold. BUT, the thrill is definately over. I thought it was as bad as it was going to get for the first few days...a short lived sore throat and a bit sniffly but otherwise felt okay. Until last night. It hit hard. I'm currently living on green tea, kleenex, Halls, and minimal sleep. Rented a cheesy movie from Red Box this afternoon ("Old Dogs") and plan to lay in bed watching it and try and sleep afterward. I love Red Box by the way! Movies for $1.00...get outta town. Also got some red chile stew to make for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow...that should be the hearty kick my cold needs to start turning around. Poor Kiva is bored and sleeping on the floor beside me...what a trooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment