Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beautiful Day

It's the weekend! And...its sunny, the birds are chirping, life is good. I feel great! Even knowing that I have a ton of reports to write and will be working from home this weekend.

I'm feeling MUCH better after the crappy night I had the night before...the reason for my previous blog entry about 'late nights'? Well, after putting two and two together, the lightbulb went on. 2 Cokes and a good portion of a bag of Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies (chocolate in the middle) at about 9:00 p.m. turned out to be the cause of a very restless and uncomfortable night. All that caffeine caused insomnia, a RACING heart, and heart palpitations that lasted into the morning. I would have called in sick but can't afford to right now. But it went away by mid morning.

I know better. I have the Fortney heart that gets all crazy when it comes to caffeine, alcohol, stress...but I am lousy at resisting temptation. I am sure appreciating how great I feel today though! Slept like a baby last night, even slept in a little. And woke up to this beautiful day.

Off to get a coffee and tackle reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment