Thursday, March 11, 2010

Late nights

I've somehow gotten into the habit of staying up until midnight or even later. My alarm goes off at 5:30 a.m. so I can't afford to be a night owl! It's currently 12:17 a.m. as I type this. I have my green tea with lemon and honey (makes it taste like neocitron...mmmmmmm) hoping it lulls me to sleep. My nightly routine includes that, and my "heat sack" which I nuke for 3 minutes and put into my bed, and of course...I then hunker down into the blankets and watch an episode of Emergency! on my computer (thanks NBC). I have a crush on Johnny Gage. But my nightime ritual is getting later and later. Guess its stress and excitement. Trying to get all of my work done so I can leave knowing its all ship shape for the next SLP who comes. I'm way behind as it is because me and paperwork do not get along. I think about everything I have to do, including packing, planning, and everything else to do once I get home. Its good stress though. And amazingly, despite the lack of sleep and not so favorable weather conditions, I'm making it out the door for my run/walk dealy-o. Day 3 tomorrow and the end of week 1, yay Tracey! Well, guess I'll go start the rest of my routine and get to bed. Next week...earlier to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment