Sunday, November 28, 2010

Armed with books and CDs


Back from Canmore but before leaving I hit up a store I always seem drawn to...'Spirit of the West' or something like that. I'm not a huge fan of stores heavy on crystals but this one has a few good finds nestled within the crystals. And some nice jewelry too.

I picked up another copy of 'Eat Pray Love'...Tamara sent me a copy a while back (before all the hype) and its gone missing. I also picked up another book and a meditation CD. I always seem to get 'high' on books and then have a hard time trying to find the time to read them. Once again, I caught myself vowing that "this time" I'm "REALLY" going to focus on these books and get them read. REALLY.

I also managed to start working on my other idea that is still hush hush for now. I got the toughest part done (in my opinion anyway) and now its all about making it look appealing. Its a package. That's all I'll say. A few more things to get ready and then I'll mail it off and tell you more about it. You will probably laugh. But its on the 'dream list'.

The drive home from Canmore was a little tense, I'm not a fan of fog and it was thick tonight. Thankfully, there was a car ahead of me and I followed the red tail lights...thank you whoever you are! I'd come out of the fog into a clear patch only to hit another patch. I am happy to be home.

Back to work tomorrow. We're taking a Christmas photo (just us SLPs). Have a staff meeting at 08:15. Then pretty much a typical day at RGH from there on.

Just watched one of my supernatural shows...are you rolling your eyes? Now to bed and start one of these books!

1 comment: