Saturday, November 27, 2010

A horse with no name...

I don't know what to call this blog yet. So I'm just going to write and see what comes to mind. I'm currently in Canmore for the weekend with Kiva. Seems like all I've been doing is grocery shopping and cooking...I've been on a real vegetarian focus and trying a lot of new recipes. The black bean brownies I made tonight were GREAT! Courtesy of Dr. Oz. I'm also hooked on natural popcorn with a smidgen of butter and a whole lotta chipotle seasoning. Salty and spicy, it grabs you.

Its sunny and warmish up here. We went for a nice walk along the river after I had my medium decaf from Beamer's of course! Just going to relax tonight, maybe watch some TV...hasn't been on all day. The only time I actually crave TV is on 'Supernatural Sundays'. I'm loving the child psychics show...especially watching them help with 'cold cases' for the police and families. I get chills at how accurate these kids are with no information! A slightly scary Fortney trait I believe.

I'm not feeling 'Christmasy' at all which is uber strange for me. I usually love love love getting into the feel of Christmas. Hmmm.

Life is a mystery my friends. No road map. Which I like. Most days. My life lately has shifted to eating better, trying to eat more 'veggie' (and its been really easy)...getting massages more regularly, and trying to hone in on my inner voice and see what and where I'm supposed to do and be in 2011. There's a great 'stillness' room at one of my favorite places in the city for relaxation and wellness...a little meditation room set up with all you need (cozy meditation chair, CDs...). I can't wait to book it and try and go regularly.

I have another 2 things up my sleeve for the near future...one is getting my nose pierced and the other...well its a little too Fortney and very Tracey. I'll reveal that one in a bit.

Hope all is well in your world. Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the nose - it will look fabulous! If all else fails, Boney M will make you feel "Christmassy" - I swear it works! I have a fabulous new cookbook. I'll bring it to work this week. Enjoy the beauty that surrounds you, lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to have you at RGH the next few weeks! Its going to be great. I definately need a burned copy of Boney M if you are up for it : )

    ReplyDelete