Monday, October 11, 2010

Kept on truckin'...

Managed to do a 1.5 hour walk yesterday and another 2 hour walk tonight. If anything, it'll keep me at baseline considering I ate 2 Thanksgiving dinners (not on the same night) and probably didn't work anything extra off. But I feel proud of myself for keeping it up over the weekend.

A friend posted a website about '30 days raw' on their FB page and it inspired me to get back on track with that too. The website was about diabetes and the raw food diet, but it was a good reminder to stick with it.

So, starting tomorrow I'm going back to hardcore raw for 30 days and will continue my 2 hour walks home from work. That's the plan.

Time for some rest and relaxation before the work week begins again. Ugh. I dream of winning the lottery or coming into some big money. I could totally do the retirement thing already. I could do it really well actually!

1 comment: