Sunday, December 12, 2010

Breaking in the season...

I have to say that there aren't many, if any, really memorable work-related Christmas parties that I been to over the years. But this year I had 2 work-related functions to go to in one weekend and both were a lot of FUN! Lots of great, really sociable people to talk with, delicious food and desserts, wine, and dancing. Oh, and watching the CEO's wife get so smashed that she was fighting to stay conscious while sitting at the table...head bobbing around, hair wild, makeup smeared, hilarious really. We've all been there but man am I glad those days are long behind me!

Secret Santa is in full swing at work this week with a final potluck on Thursday, how very 'Rehab'...always a potluck. This year I volunteered to bring a 'main' dish (they're always the least picked on the sign-up list) and I'm already regretting it and stressing what to make. Something in the slow cooker, that's a given.

Time to go watch a movie called 'Hangover' that everyone keeps telling me is hilarious. Meatballs for dinner and maybe some popcorn. Not a raw night, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment