Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A cup of sunshine

Inspiration hit me out of nowhere in the staff bathroom at work this morning. POW! Amazing job idea! What the hell?!

And better yet...it encompasses everything, (okay miss over-the-moon, let's come down from cloud nine a little and be real)...it encompasses A LOT of things that I would love in my 9-to-5.

Just an idea at this point but it was SO fun to start thinking about it and about all of the possibilities. My brain was ZOOMING through millions of ideas, scenarios, and a bright new future!

I always try and think of my 'dream' job but come up short. Not for lack of interest or wanting or trying though. People always say to think about the things you love to do, write them down, and then try and imagine a job that would involve all or most of those things. Let's face it, I'm a freakin' Gemini and I love ALL things! Narrow it down? How? Are you kidding me?!

My point is, that I really do want to find or create that perfect job where I don't feel like its 'work' but I just haven't nailed it or even come close. For whatever reason, today of all days and in a bathroom of all places...I think I had a stroke of genius and I feel pretty pumped up about investigating it further. Its not something that would or could happen fast, but I like the idea of dreaming and planning in the meantime and seeing where it leads me. THANK-YOU to whatever powers that be who planted this idea (more like slammed it) in my head this morning and filled my cup of life with a little sunshine.

It was and is MUCH needed. Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment