Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend

Its been WINDY here...but that's spring in NM. I made the mistake of going for a walk at the Petroglyph National Monument last weekend in the wind and was pelted with sheets of sand and dust. Apparently I'm no longer a NM 'local' ha ha. I should have known better. Red flag number 1...nobody else was there and the trail was rated as 'high traffic' in my guide book. My bike is back from the shop and ready to ride! I've always wanted to check out the bike shop I took it to, all these years in ABQ. GREAT guy and definately out to make it the best experience for the customer. I plan to start riding tomorrow, just around town, nothing major. Gotta get my bike gear ready tonight. I also stumbled across a Lululemon store! Its actually a smaller store, I can't remember what they call it, but its a demo type store...to see if Lulu takes off here. The bonus is free yoga classes Thursday nights. Sign me up. I was so excited to see it. The weekend has been pretty relaxed, just hanging out. Enjoying the time here and wondering what is next on my future path. I'm not feeling so scattered or questioning why I'm doing this as much as I was, but I still have butterflies in my stomach sometimes. I'm really trying to just throw all expectation to the wind and see where the road leads on this journey. Time to hit Whole Foods and get groceries for the week. And time to stop eating NM food (aka sopaipillas, burritos, green chile...) and get back to the Crazy Sexy diet. I have been sticking with the green smoothies for breakfast and lunches have been reasonable. Dinners...disasterous but delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment