Sunday, April 17, 2011

Home Sweet Second Home


There's nothing like a weekend in Santa Fe that includes walking around and checking out the shops and vendors at the Plaza (in the warm sunshine and under the big blue sky), spending an evening at Ten Thousand Waves in the hot baths, checking out the Farmer's Market, and eating at the Cowgirl Cafe. The timing of lunch was perfect because we caught a live band playing outside at the cafe and had a listen. I love the Santa Fe Hemp store for all the bumper stickers and organic clothing...I splurged this visit and bought a fun summer-ish mint green dress. Comfy, comfy. I can never get enough of that town! Seriously, I don't know what it is but being in Santa Fe feels like my nirvanna. NIRVANNA! The whole feel of it, the creativity that surrounds you, the architecture, the food, the people, the whackyness of it. Like the guy playing his keyboard on the street which was propped up on an ironing board. Such a great weekend away. Truly my second home...we are connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment