Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend update

I got the job at Heartland and now just need to decide if I'm going to take it. I'm working on another idea as well which has me EXCITED. Still loving it here in NM. Need to get to Chimayo and check out the new Ranch restaurant post fire and the church. That and a weekend at Tamaya are on the upcoming agenda. Spent the weekend eating, outside in the sun (muy caliente!), and doing my P90X. Only 3-4 weeks into it but feeling stronger for sure. Its nice to be able to do it daily like you're supposed to. When I first tried P90X last year, thanks to the prolonged effects of chemo, I was getting heart palpitations and had to ease off. I'd wake up with tachycardia (and I'm talking RACING pulse people!) and almost headed to the ER a few times. Small triumphs. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment