Monday, September 12, 2011

A lovely weekend in the mountains

I am loving the extra time I'm able to spend in the mountains. If I could buy a place here or a cabin on or near a lake, I would! And I'd find a way to make a living wherever that might be so I could live there versus just 'vacation'. Maybe that'll be part of my 'sunshine project' (http://www.pourmesomesunshine.blogspot.com/) ...when I start sketching out my dreams and goals. I managed to fit most everything in this weekend...yoga class, a hot bath, walks with Kiva, a trip to Banff, dinner with friends, and Chinese food from Famous Chinese Restaurant. Oh, and lunch at the Rocky Mtn. Bagel Co., Beamer's coffee and breakfast wrap, and a peek in my favorite bookstore on Main. Now just sitting with a glass of champagne and some relaxing music. I also discovered that if you put a teaspoon (handle end down) into the bottle of champagne, it makes the bubbles last to at least the next day. I love google. Lovely, lovely, lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment