Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Big Hats and Big Hair!

Roooooad trip! To the Big T. Texas. This weekend. I've never 'officially' been to Texas. I've been to the Dallas Fort-Worth and Houston airports and that just doesn't count. I'm going to the I Can Do It conference which I was so excited about until I went online and saw that my main reason for going, speaker and kick ass cancer survivor Kris Carr, cancelled. Bummer! I planned to get my books signed and even better, a photo! So disappointing! I've always wanted to go to one of these motivational weekends but they've always been way too pricey for me or too far or both. This one is affordable and close, and despite Kris Carr not being there...I'm still looking so forward to it. And I've always heard about what a fun city Austin is, yay! I don't know many of the speakers...I know Wayne Dyer and he'll be there which I think is very cool. And hello? A road trip? I'm in! It's a 12 hour drive but according to my friend M, it's easy. I've never driven out that way so I can't wait to see what I see. Hotel is booked. Bags yet to be packed. One more work day and then 4 days on the open road, yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment