Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Brand New Year

Hallelujah! It's 2009. Yessssss! While most people were getting ready to raise their champagne glasses minutes before midnight last night, I was washing my wig in the bathroom sink. Not the wild girl I used to be hey? Well, not last night anyway. In the spirit of things, I did have the channel set to 'Dick Clark's New Years Special', the gold standard in my opinion, but I missed the big ball drop. Couldn't manage to stay up until 1:00 a.m. since Dick Clark was on New York time and an hour later.

A brand new day. A brand new year. I feel big things coming my way, good things. This is the year I will finally make it back to New Mexico, keep up with the vegetarian and health goals, focus on running, and hopefully the gods are in my corner in terms of baby or babies. A million more things to see and do but those are the key ingredients for 2009. Big shift...BIG shift, and I am ready. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment