Thursday, March 5, 2009

Brrrrrr

Its snowing hard out there and windy. Just looking out the window makes me sneeze! White out conditions at the moment...looks like my trip to Banff is on hold for at least a day. Oh well. It wouldn't be much fun walking along main street in this weather. And I'm a pansy when it comes to winter driving. I would love to hit the hot springs though! Gotta wait a few more weeks for that...the ol' immune system needs to catch up before I go soak myself in a public pool of water! But oh how I have been craving to go there all season. Poor Kiva is whining to go outside, this is her kind of weather. Such a snow dog. Sorry girl, mom's a wimp today. Thankfully Jacqueline the biathlete/dog walker will be coming by to take Kiva to the dog park. She's a hardier stock than me, a true mountain woman type and used to being outside in this wintery stuff! 3 cheers for Jacqueline. By the way, this photo was taken today at around 2:00 p.m. Yep, its cold and gray out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment