Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wow...time flies

This time next week I'll be rolling down the highway and headed north again. Still so much to do that it really hasn't hit me yet. I wish I could move all of New Mexico with me. The people, the food, the landscape, the culture, the vibe...onward bound I guess. I love a good road trip and all the adventure it holds, and there is a lot to go home to and for. I'm torn between two places. Guess I always will be.

Still fighting this virus which sucks. Seriously, its like clockwork. Night hits and my throat hurts with every swallow, the coughing begins, as do the sleepless nights. I am now not so thrilled at the idea of getting a 'cold' as mentioned in my previous post. It sucks. I lull myself to sleep with honey/lemon water and Stephen King's new book "Under the Dome". Its gigantic and deserves a pat on the back after getting through it in my opinion. Sadly, I've barely broken into the first 100 pages and there are 1000 total. Tough to read when you are coughing constantly!

Still addicted to Emergency and have almost made it through season 4 online. After that, I'll have to buy the next 2-3 remaining seasons. NBC hasn't posted those episodes yet. And trust me, I will buy them.

Well, cheers to another sleepless night and wincing with every swallow. Here's hoping tomorrow is the day I start turning a corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment