Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mayo ("My-oh")

May in Albuquerque is windy. Temperatures aren't quite in the 'hot' range yet but its still warm and sunny, good for the spirit. I'm getting anxious to get some color on my skin though. Low key weekend planned...get a new and larger backpack (so I can store more stuff when I ride my bike), I'm thinking I'll check out REI. Tonight I head to my first Central NM Ghosthunters meeting at the IHOP (only in NM right?), and then a nice walk with a friend tomorrow afternoon and maybe perch ourselves on a patio for happy hour. I've been doing some easy cycling and even started walk/running. I find I am coming out of my shell here and living again.


My mind has been filling and filling with business ideas...there is something inside me waiting to come out and create but I just haven't quite found the 'aha' moment or business plan. A million thoughts and ideas but how do I nail it down to the perfect thing? Not quite there yet but its emerging. There is this ball of creation inside of me wanting to explode out. I have something inside of me that I need to do but I don't know what it is yet. I dream of creating a job I am proud of, love, and makes me enough money so I can at least buy a little shack or house in New Mexico or Hawaii...somewhere to retreat to with warmth and relaxation. A job that I create.


I am loving reconnecting with my friends here in NM, such a great group of girls and makes me feel very normal. All of our lives are crazy and not what we expected to be coming on 40 years old. I think I could cope with the trials of life with these women within reach every day. Plus the NM sunshine and vibe. Its been good to get a dose of friendship and NM. Needed that very much thank you! I'm rambling...too many thoughts flowing today that I'm not sure I want to share or at the very least, this will continue on as a big ramble.


Fueled by a green smoothie and Rio Grande coffee...its now time to shower and head over to REI and then perhaps sit in the lovely ABQ sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment