Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pink flannel pajamas & aviators

Say a cheer for retail therapy and comfort! I have to admit that pink has not been my favorite color since breast cancer, but I'm starting to ease it back into my life. And I couldn't resist these fun, cheery, cozy PJs. I've been living in them since! I am the 'Queen of Comfort' and 'Lord of Lazybone Land'. Two very well known distinctions in my household and I take both jobs seriously. As for the aviators, well those are just pure fun. Flashback to the 70s and borderline cheeseball but still within the realm of allowable style. Living on the edge of fashion. Hell yeah. That's it, just had to report on the importance of cozyness...maybe you need a new pair of PJs? In fact, I'm going to throw my weight around and take advantage of my nobility...(horns sounding), "as Queen of Cozy and Lord of Lazybone Land, I order you to fulfill your duty of cozyness and go get some great PJs!" And they all lived happily ever after. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment