Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thanksgiving blessings

This year, I am so thankful for all of these great connections and reconnections with people and friends that I've been experiencing lately. And its really just been happening over the past few weeks or months. I have begun a reconnection with a long time and DEAR friend and we plan to get together and do a yoga retreat in BC sometime soon. I have reconnected with 2 old friends via Facebook and I have been soaking up all of their positive words, support, and love. Incredible! And I have started another connection with a 'life coach' that I am excited about working with. He sent the most amazing email to me and I felt so GOOD after reading it. I have been amazed at how much I have NEEDED to be supported right now. I noticed it every time I received an email from any of these people, reading their words, and realizing the impact those words had on me, some bringing me to tears (of joy). I am so appreciative. And of course, I am always, always, always thankful for ALL of my friends and family. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment