Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gearing up for another road trip!

'Tis a busy season for this gal! Working 3 jobs until mid December. Surgery is booked for Dec. 12th. Traditional Chinese Medicine appointment is booked for Dec. 19th and 20th (out of town). CT scan of head is booked for Dec. 23rd. SAIT learning design deadline is also Dec. 23rd. Christmas holidays. And then ROAD TRIP!!!! I'm saddling up with a friend who is moving state side to do travel therapy for the year. We're driving cross country and I can't wait! We'll be making a stop in WPG and I'm excited to have a visit with my sista and catch up. I'm going to get to see states that I've never been to before and Nashville, TN! Here's hoping I run into Scotty McCreery...actually I could also potentially run into him in NC (the final destination for my friend) because he lives there. I'm joking (not really). Then I'm making my way to Baltimore for a few days before flying home. I'll get to spend a few solid days with my brother, sister-in-law, and niece and nephew. And...baby #3 is due around that time so I just might meet the new addition as well! Its been a long time since I've been on an actual road trip with a girlfriend. We ordered t-shirts in honor of the event and I can't wait to put it on and get on the open road. Adventure awaits. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the end of December and all the stress than this.

1 comment: