Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Seriously?!!!!

The universe is pushing my buttons and its starting to piss me off. My surgery that was scheduled (for the 4th time) on Monday was bumped a 5th time to April. I came home to that lovely voicemail message yesterday and because it was after hours, I couldn't get in touch with the surgeon's office until today. Awesome! I didn't sleep at all last night. I went into their office this morning versus calling and managed to get my surgery rebooked in 2 weeks versus April. It all worked out but I could have done without the stress and sleepless night.  And it means that my long awaited TCM appointment out of town which is booked for the day before surgery leaves me driving there and back in a day, the day before my surgery. Nice. And I have to cancel my 2nd appt. that I had with the TCM doc the following day. It only took me 4 months to get to these appointments, but whatever right? Frustrating! But I wasn't about to turn down the surgery and wait until April. I spent my day off today getting up early so I could get to the office right when it opened. This was my one day to sleep in, that's all I wanted. I came home and was putting the last 2 days behind me by napping on the couch when I see a Peace Officer coming up to the door. I figured it was in regards to my mom (that story in a minute) but it was about my dog. Due to procrastination, I neglected to renew her city license on time and now have a ticket for $250.00. Come on! And as for my mom, I found out yesterday that while my she was at the pool in her condo, someone went into her unit and stole $2000.00 from her wallet. Is there a freakin' full moon or something? Give me a break universe. I'm begging you.

No comments:

Post a Comment